Sunday, March 16, 2008

BLoOoOoOoOoOoOoGS.....


Hey friends,

First of all, Blogs are really a very good idea especially in education. At the very begining of this course, i was wondering what are exactly the blogs and blogging are, but after a while, i realized that blogging is a way of communicating with people in different spots of the world. Not only that, but also having this idea in a school will let the students interact by a way or another just as they are disscusing a topic in a class. Blogging everything that we had in the class and reading my friends' blogs helped me alot in understanding the material during the whole course. Another thing that i really liked about these blogs that i can easily change my profile's colours and fonts, and actually i spend about 2 hours adjusting and painting my blog which means alot for me now.

Second of all, i would like to ask everyone in the class, even Lili and Adrianne, to keep writing on their blogs as they could be our way of communication after finishing our course.

I will be very happy to be asking about you........TAKECARE MY FRIENDS

4 comments:

Jarno said...

I will keep going(:

Xixi said...

Zicas~~~~
u r a veryyyyy kind person~~~~~and u will keep blogging~
very glad to be ur friend~
Don't froget to call me when u come back to Montreal from ur country~!and show me ur pics~

Helen said...

Hey,Zicas, you missed some posts at the beginning of this project, fortunitly, I kept focusing on your blog because you really did a nice job on your blog!I also spent a lot of time to creat my own blog style which means a lot for me either.when you finally done your job, it's so happy,isn't it? I'm proud of myself~~~:)As XIxi said you are a very kind and friendly person!I can imagine that even you were very fat when you were in high school, your smile must warm your friends' hearts a lot~~~
I hope you can enjoy your life in Montreal!:)

Zicas said...

Thanks so much my ture friends....i really gonna miss all of you..