Sunday, March 16, 2008

Presentations.....!!!

Hi everyone,

Firstly, im very glad that we are almost done from the Advanced Two level and i can see that all of us are doing great jobs concerning our evaluations so far. Congratulation everyone and best wishes in our final evaluations.

Secondly, concering the presentations, they were really usefull to me and i think for all of us. Preparing for a presentation is one of the most difficult staff that i ever do. The presentation have to be clear, nice and it have to be very simple as while as some visual tools such as videos, pictures or maybe some animations. For me, it was kind of confusing. I looked for too much pictures and video in order to explain my idea (Mobile Phones) easily to my audience. I also looked very careful for the right words that i should put in my slides and it was really terrible. However, i feel very satisfied with what i did, as i think that this last presentation was one of the best ones that i ever presented. I think maybe because everyone in the class took the presentation project very seriously and it was really very nice competetion between all of us. I hope that anyone had time to video my presentation. The presentation of my classmates were really nice, clear, easy to be understood and even some of them were very impressive. To say the trust, i enjoyed all of the presentation, simply because they were all very proffesional.


Good Luck In your EVALUATIONS........

3 comments:

nour said...

wonderful, u are right it was very usful for all of us......... nice picture

Tomas said...

Hello Zicas

First of all I would like to say thank you for your gratitude. And I would also like to say thank you because since I attended your presentation I am placing my cell phone 5 metres from my bed. Before I did that I used to put it next to me and sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible headache. I don´t know if the phone was the reason but for the moment I didn´t have any other headaches.

Geraldine aKa The Point said...

Yes I agree with you Zicas. I think that we did a real good job!

As I mentioned in my blog your presentation makes me think harder about having a cell phone.

(lol)